Principal Technology Solutions ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Engage as a solution manager during the delivery through multiple internal and external organizations, and ensures quality of delivery, effectiveness of service providers through solution metrics and reporting.
- Provide strong project management oversight, direct, and complete key initiatives focused on the maturity of both enterprise applications and business processes to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Lead scoping discussions, MVP (Minimum Viable Product) determination, technical visioning, set the overall technical delivery strategy, and guides teams in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective systems, that meet or exceed user requirements (including internal Team solutions)
- Provide expert level knowledge in building product and technology solution strategy, design and delivery.
- Provide oversight for delivery of large and complex technology solutions by providing leadership in analysis, design, project and product management. Stay with the project from inception to delivery, while managing teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.
- Work directly with the business to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, proper requirements are established, and solutions are created (via either in-house or external development) and implemented successfully.
- Approve all business requirements prior to the technical solution and ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards and procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Direct operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Manage service providers in delivery of contracted solutions and ensures accountability through oversight and governance that solution SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
The experience you'll bring.
- (1) Leading large programs across the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, solution design, development, validation, and implementation.
- (2) Utilizing a variety of software development, testing practices and methods including rapid requirements definition, design, and Agile development, testing and delivery.
- (3) Managing technology solutions in a range of enterprise applications including large Digital Applications that support wholesale, retail and frontline customer delivery teams and the business functions across support Supply Chain, Retail, Accounting and Reporting.
- (4) Designing and deploying Automation and monitoring tools including upfront definition and build of Controls and Monitoring needs across all projects.
- (5) Determining code development and configuration methods and code building and deployment procedures; and systems change procedures related to development and operations.
Experience and education requirements:
- Experience working on a Managed Service Provider Environment
- Experience Directing matrixed resources and delivering software across multiple teams.
- Experience interfacing major ERP with Digital Technologies including understanding of APIs, microservices.
- Experience with Data Reporting and Extraction tools/projects
- Experience managing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for technology solutions
- Experience in a software development environment using Scrum Agile methodology
- Experience in disciplined project management processes and strong leadership, and leading defined software engineering practices – certification preferred.
- ITIL Foundation V3 essential; ITIL Service Management Certification preferred
Req ID: 143164BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.