Engineer, SoftwareApply now
In today’s hectic environment filled with constant motion, we at T-Mobile USA pride ourselves on providing wireless communications that allow our customers to stick together with the people who mean the most to them. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is the mobile communications subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG (NYSE: DT) and serves more than 30 million customers nationwide. We have more than 38,000 employees who work together to keep our customers connected through the quality of our service, the span of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the value of our plans.
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital Global System for Mobile Communications/General Packet Radio Service (GSM/GPRS) wireless voice and data technology standards. Developers 4, Software located in Atlanta, Georgia will be responsible for designing and developing internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required, to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business
What you'll do in your role.
- Lead complex projects and mentor and provide guidance to team members at a Software Developer level.
- Design and develop internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business functionality.
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Develop Java applications in Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Design and develop applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Utilize development skills to build (code) new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and automated unit tests.
- Utilize experience in conducting performance (load) testing in order to analyze load test results.
- Develop telecommunications applications, including Prepaid (real-time rating) and real-time and batch transaction processing.
- Perform Code Reviews for all code written by the other developers, review code for team and industry standards compliance, and provide feedback to developers.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, and communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilize departmental Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for development activities.
The experience you'll bring.
- Experience (1) developing Java applications with Spring, Hibernate framework.
- Experience (2) designing and developing applications using OOAD.
- Experience (3) writing unit tests using Junit and a mocking framework.
- Experience (4) with SQL and database design (Oracle preferred).
- Utilizing experience (6) in conducting performance (load) testing, in order to analyze load test results.
- Experience (7) with a variety of Java frameworks such as Hibernate, Quartz, Ehcache, Maven, SOAP, JMS, and XML.
Req ID: 143193BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.