Sr Engineer, SoftwareApply now
Our dev practices are founded on open teamwork and collaboration between customers and development teams, with an emphasis on community. Our newest software products are built using modern dev languages, runtimes, and frameworks such as TypeScript, Angular, React, NodeJS, Golang, and Python. We're modernizing our architectures to replace Java monoliths with resilient microservices, elegant APIs, and beautiful front ends. Some opportunities include the newest technology shaping our world, including IoT, machine learning, and augmented reality. Most importantly, P&T empowers software teams with the tools, resources, and autonomy they need to deliver amazing experiences for our customers and other employees.
What you'll do in your role.
- Grow your skills as a software engineer by collaborating with and mentoring other developers in an organization that defaults follows development principles.
- Build data persistence solutions for software products, with the chance to work with and learn multiple data stores (including Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Cassandra) as well as event streaming platforms (including RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS).
- Lead the end-to-end solution as a senior member of the team, including unit tests, CI/CD pipelines, deployments, monitoring, and security.
- Help the team continue to embrace modern practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, automation, async communication, and more as the industry evolves!
- Implement design skills using common patterns for building reliable n-tier architectures.
- Sharpen your skills by getting hands on with team at all levels of the stack -- and all parts of the process.
- Go broad AND deep: work on front-ends and back-ends, automate tests and infrastructure, build CI/CD pipelines.
- Not just write code, but with your team, have the opportunity to lead in the delivery of code into production.
The experience you'll bring.
Req ID: 143195BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.