Sr Engineer, AngularApply now
|T-Mobile is looking for an exceptional Sr. Engineer who specializes in Angular to work on the T-Mobile.com and My.T-Mobile.com websites! If you know your way around Angular, NgRx, Node.js and Kubernetes, this is your opportunity to shine and join us as we build the next generation of T-Mobile’s digital experiences!|
Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position
What you'll do in your role.
▪ Owns the technical vision and development of a subdomain or capability.
▪ Develop Angular applications to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. Leads moderately complex projects.
▪ Utilizes development skills to build software and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases.
▪ Ensures Continuous Integration and Build is in place and being leveraged.
▪ Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
▪ Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
▪ Communicates design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
▪ Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality, with deliverables to include code builds and unit test results.
▪ Develops or updates support documentation as needed by the DevOps function and lead Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
▪ Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical features and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and other engineers.
▪ Utilizes product lifecycle methodology as a guide for development activities.
▪ Provides on-call and after-hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
The experience you'll bring.
Req ID: 143666BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.