Product Manager, TechnicalApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Owns the product end to end as well as roadmap at the technology/functional level.
- Partners with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experiences identify areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Manages product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners, including defect management and prioritization
- Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
- Views the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively defines solutions to those challenges.
- Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
- Works with the business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases product releases
- Accountable for product quality and performance in the production environment. Accountable for product team response in event of critical or high impacting defect, including communications to stakeholders at all levels.
- Identify execution, operational, organizational issues that impede product success. Drive improvement plan to change or resolve issues (within the sphere of influence).
- Supports and enables core agile practices and tenants: efficient just-in-time flow; lean practices; elimination of waste; DevOps CICD
- Manages the development of adoption tools and training materials
- Generates and maintains dashboards and reports that track product health and success metrics, technical KPI’s
- Runs or contributes significantly to key Agile ceremonies: Program Increment (PI) Planning / Big Room Planning; System Demo; Inspect and Adapt (I&A), etc.
The experience you'll bring.
- 5+ years of relevant Technical Product Management experience in an Agile software product development environment with Agile Scrum methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on technical role writing production code, solution engineering, or technical architecture in large scale company / application / product environment.
- Experience with Supply Chain, Retail, and/or Inventory Management within a large organization.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align.
- Fluent with SQL, Tableau, other analytical solutions like SAS, SPSS.
- Proven success in delivering software.
- Experience delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives as a Technical Product Manager.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence
Req ID: 143990BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.