Assoc Engineer, SoftwareApply now
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Associate Engineer, Software, located in Atlanta, Georgia, will work with a team of other software engineers to design, implement, and deploy software applications which meet customer’s requirements. It will also support deployment in highly available environments, to deliver new system functionality supporting corporate business objectives.
What you'll do in your role.
- Develop code for ETL data movement satisfying business needs
- Unit test code to ensure specifications against the acceptance criteria of user stories
- Write performant and scalable code
- Create, update and maintain support documentation as required
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools and automation
- Schedule jobs in production environment with necessary dependencies to satisfy business needs
- Provide on call and after hours support if necessary
- Willingness to follow enterprise standards and processes
- Open to new ideas and drive to innovate within the workspace
- Collaborate and partner with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Project Management, Product owner and Application Support on successful delivery of systems and enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with and mentor peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems and to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience.
The experience you'll bring.
- Thorough understanding and experience in data warehouse areas with expertise in Teradata SQLs,
- Experience with programming on Unix and Python scripts
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, Spark and Databricks
- Expertise with building Data quality auditing jobs to ensure audit balancing and data quality
- Experience with Github, Jenkins and Gerrit for moving components from one environment to another
- Experience with building Control-M jobs for various specifications.
- Experience in telecom domain, specializing in customer, marketing and promotional data
Experience and education requirements:
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENT: Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, computer science or related field and at least 6-9 months of related work experience in the industry.
Req ID: 144043BR
Department: Information Technology
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.