Sr Project Manager, TechnicalApply now
Sr Project Manager, Technical
- 5+ years industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex software systems or services.
- Prior experience as a software engineer, or tester.
- Familiarity with web services, workflow modeling and enterprise application integration.
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters, problem solving skills is a must.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership
- Mastery of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment) is critical in this role.
- Maturity, judgment, skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are essential.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans.
- Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management.
- Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
- High energy and a positive outlook.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive innovation independently.
- Passion to make things better at every opportunity.
- Ability to able to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Basic skills in SQL.
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.