Principal Architect, TechnicalApply now
Principal Architect, Technical
- Work with business teams and technical analysts to understand business requirements
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Architect, Evangelize, Design and build Enterprise class Cloud ecosystem.
- Installation and configuration of a cloud management platform on AWS and Azure.
- Product evaluation, selection and implementation for respective managed services that require 3rd party products to support.
- Conduct industry research & identify trends for setting up vision for Analytics Platform
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to development teams.
- Develop Proof of concepts and prototypes on AWS to help illustrate technology and business solutions.
- Prepare visual diagrams of system architecture, functionality and process flows.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including infrastructure, security, and operations
- Hands-on architect role experience leading designs for large and complex cloud projects on AWS/Azure.
- Hands-on experience using Compute, Networking, Storage and Database AWS services.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Cloud architecture and Data Analytics.
- Proficient with deployment and management of AWS services and network technologies/concepts: VPC, EBS, EC2, Auto Scaling, S3, Security Groups, DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Proxies, Cloud Formation
- Deliver analytics computing solutions and services (e.g., AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS RDS and AWS Redshift) across the team and business.
- Automation scripting capabilities in one or more scripting languages (Bash/Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Strong Hands on experience with AWS CLI and AWS Cloud Formation templates to enable automation.
- Experience in deploying and monitoring applications on various platforms using Elastic Bean Stalk, setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from Amazon Web Services AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, various AWS EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies both for cloud native application and non-cloud applications, experience in Git, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet, Hudson, Bamboo etc.
- 4+ Years of professional experience in application architecture in JEE technologies, preferably in AWS (or other equivalent).
- 8+ years extensive enterprise BI solution implementations experience, including implementation experience with one or more BI and analytics platforms.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience on Linux based OS administration.
- Deep understanding of large data warehouse architectures, cluster and parallel processing architectures platforms.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with leadership/business to translate complex technical requirements into s recommendations.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution;
- Can work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-Starter, ability to own, manage and drive initiatives.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.