Corporate Counsel, Sales & Distribution, T-Mobile for Business and GovApply now
We are looking for a Corporate Counsel, Sales, who will represent the organization on legal matters, supporting T-Mobile’s business and government sales teams on a variety of contracts, service agreements, reseller agreements and RFPs with medium and large business organizations and government agencies, including federal, state and local government agencies. This attorney will also provide day-to-day legal advice and training for T-Mobile’s Business and Government Sales teams; manage resolution of legal disputes; and support T-Mobile’s initiatives and product launches in connection with T-Mobile for Business and Government Sales channel, as needed.
What you'll do in your role.
- Negotiate and draft complex agreements and transactions
- Work with business teams to respond to RFPs
- Advise the business in assessing short-term tradeoffs in the context of broader strategic imperatives
- Drive departmental initiatives, including the development or redesign of legal support processes to increase efficiencies and better align to the needs of the business
- Serve as a trusted advisor for several business sales teams
- Advise on a broad range of strategic legal and business matters
- Effectively and efficiently engage and manage outside counsel relationships
- Think like an “Uncarrier” in the context of all that you do for T-Mobile
The experience you'll bring.
- Experience handling a high volume of contracts with the ability to prioritize, work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced sales environment
- Creative problem solver with focus on compliance, results and the customer
- Demonstrated ability to lead highly complex projects and other high impact initiatives
- Ability to establish self as subject matter expert in specialty field
- Results oriented leader with executive maturity and ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to mentor and lead others informally in areas of expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Ability to collaborate and team-up with other legal and business professionals in a complex organization with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in a dynamic environment
- Experience with GSA or other government contracts and RFPs a plus.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.