Privacy Compliance AuditorApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Help implement and maintain a detailed Privacy Compliance Monitoring & Testing plan that will identify the monitoring and testing activities that the analyst will perform during the year. Status reports from these activities will be provided to the Sr Manager, Monitoring & Testing.
- Interview, gather and obtain documentation relating to the privacy obligations and related activities across the entire company. The analyst will summarize the data and systematically capture the information in a GRC tool.
- Evaluate privacy obligations and activities in coordination with the Privacy Office and business process owners; identify, document, and perform required or recommended monitoring & testing of controls.
- Create a series of compliance reports that will be used to manage and oversee all significant privacy obligations related compliance activities.
- Ensure quality, consistency, and operability of new and existing controls
- Work with process and control owners to monitor and manage requirements related to ongoing privacy obligations down to the process level
- Validate and update documentation as needed to ensure scope, testing, and remediation activities are accurate and effective.
- Execute the Monitoring and Testing plan, document the results of the monitoring and testing, socialize and work with business owners to remediate monitoring and testing findings.
- Participate in projects centered on new privacy regulations to gather legal requirements and inventory controls for the purposes of compliance monitoring and testing.
The experience you'll bring.
- 2-4 years of experience identifying, documenting, analyzing and testing controls
- Familiarity with Privacy laws and data protection regulations
- Strong knowledge of risk identification and management
- Skilled in documenting Compliance requirements, controls, and processes flows
- Experience working in an agile environment comprised of varying levels of compliance maturity
- Good project management skills and the ability to quickly learn new technology
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good technical skills including a good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
License or Certification (preferred)
- CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional)
- CCEP (Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional)
- LPEC (Leadership Professional in Ethics & Compliance)
- Bachelor’s Degree. Accounting, Finance or Business or related fields Compliance, Legal, or Audit experience
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.