Segment Marketing Manager - Direct To ConsumerApply now
The Segment Marketing Manager – Direct To Consumer is responsible for the creation and management of highly targeted national campaigns, maximizes revenue, reduces churn, and drives long-term engagement (re: tenure) with customers. Plans, creates and/or produces marketing communications to implement strategies and objectives. Responsible for developing business cases for all of the products and services needed to be deployed in market, factoring in market dynamics, consumer patterns, competitive actions, retailer/channel conflict, etc.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, segmentation, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develops and implements Direct to Consumer business cases for Direct Mail, Email, and Digital. Prepares recommendations for annual business plans and strategies as well as tactical plans.
- Manage the creative development process across multiple channels.
- Partner with agencies and partners for marketing planning and analysis on potential promotion/pricing strategies; business tracking and analysis; partners with Consumer Insights on consumer understanding, and with the product management team on product roadmap. The role requires strong cross functional partnership across the enterprise; specifically with brand, base, media team and web strategy operations leadership to ensure flawless execution and to create one look and feel for T-Mobile products and services.
- Responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assists in suggesting innovative national strategies.
- Manages all marketing communication and distribution plans to include tracking of results by campaign, channel, region, and market. Prepares presentations for various audiences ranging from peers to executive level.
- 5 - 7 years marketing experience
- Ability to lead in ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment situations and effectively negotiate to gain resolution
- 4+ years in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on Marketing, Product development or sales. Strong understanding of voice and data services and products
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated Marketing development plans.
- Knowledge of new Marketing development processes, go to market strategies, and Marketing life cycle management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives. Ability to create forecasts, financial models and budgets.
- Strong Analytical mindset with familiarization with database structures and analyzing marketing dashboards for insights
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, Marketing management, financial and operations functions.
- Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent Work Experience
- MBA preferred
License or Certification
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?Apply now
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.