Sr Architect, Solutions - Digital SolutionsApply now
The successful candidate will be a digital hybrid: part analyst, part technologist and part operator. You must be fluent in Web Analytics, Web Analytics Platforms (such as Adobe, Google Analytics), data validation modeling, and business requirements gathering to support data capture for our Web Analytics platforms. This position requires a highly accountable team player with solid technical skills that is ready to learn and grow the digital technology infrastructure at T-Mobile.
What you'll do in your role.
- Gather data collection and tagging requirement for all T-Mobile digital properties from various stakeholders for ongoing and upcoming digital initiatives.
- Design optimal solutions for digital data collection using industry best practices and organization governance philosophies.
- Write Adobe Analytics/SiteCat Solution Design specification.
- Compile and convey tagging specification requirements to IT Partners for implementation
- Lead Quality Assurance and testing for data collection. Analyze weekly health dashboards, report data anomalies and perform root cause analysis.
- Identify and triage data anomalies and bugs found on production environment and work with Devs to get them resolved.
- Identify performance issues using Dynatrace and Graphana monitoring tools and work with third-party marketing partners to improve performance.
- Integrate third-party data with Analytics database and analyze user behavior with additional data points.
- Develop strong working relationships with all touchpoints across the data lifecycle.
The experience you'll bring.
- 5+ Years’ experience with Web Analytics Architecture, Analysis, Product Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Business Field desired.
- Expert level understanding of Web Technology concepts (Web Services, Data Layers, DOM).
- Proficient in Web Analytics Analysis, defining KPIs, and complex Segmentation.
- Experience as leading or as a part of an implementation and management of a Web Analytics Platform (Adobe Stack Preferred).
- Project or Program Management experience managing multiple competing projects.
- High Preference for Adobe Analytics and or Google Analytics Experience or Certification.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.