Sr Analyst, PricingApply now
As a member of T-Mobile’s industry-leading Marketing Organization, this person will support various aspects of marketing insights and decision making to maximize T-Mobile’s continued success in the US wireless market. This role favors the extremely analytical and will generally touch on pricing, products, promotion, and distribution placement with specific roles and assignments going deep into any one or all of these areas. Through bottoms-up data exploration and modeling, this role will formulate a strategic lens into market levers and drive go-to-market action working with stakeholders across the enterprise
What you'll do in your role.
- Work with a wide variety of stakeholders including consumer insights, marketing segment, and product managers, finance, engineering, sales, and operations
- Learn how to build strategic frameworks and develop a deep understanding of industry, company, and customer value drivers to conduct performance optimization analysis
- Maneuver through disparate data sources, test hypotheses through comprehensive quantitative models, and identify market opportunities in a relentless pursuit to improve T-Mobile’s value proposition and market competitiveness
- Work with a team to develop new products and own game-changing marketing initiatives, influence stakeholders/leadership through fact-based analyses, and drive change
- Examples of specific areas of analytical ownership include but not limited to service & device pricing, product portfolio optimization, customer behavioral modeling, advertising optimization, special offer impact analysis, and distribution channel strategy
- Learn how to construct executive level presentations to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision impacting manner
The experience you'll bring.
- BS, MS, or PhD in finance, economics, engineering, operations research, applied math, or related field required
- MBA’s with strong background in analytics
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.