Engineer, SoftwareApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Lead the requirements gathering, technical research and fact-finding to develop, perform feasibility analysis, enhance or modify web applications.
- Translate business requirements and objectives into documented technical specifications for technical applications and solutions.
- Responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of multi-tiered web applications using C#, Java Script, Angular JS, Browser Debugging tool, Visio, Tag Manager IDE and deployment tool.
- Apply experience with client-server and internet application architectures using following programming languages, software methodologies, framework & protocols: .Net framework with C#, ASP.net, HTML, XML, CSS, Web Form, user control, cross-browser compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, WCF service, Web Service, REST protocol architecture, MVC framework/pattern and Tag Manager IDE.
- Apply experience designing web applications interacting with RDBMS (Oracle or SQL server) and experience in database schema design, function & store procedure using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Create prototypes and functional specifications for software projects.
- Collaborate with engineering personnel on project specific details, new technologies, and project milestones and deadlines.
- Explore new Web technologies, including browsers, languages, framework and plug-ins based on company's needs to be evolve current implementation.
- Conceptualize long-term development requirements, product evolution, project plans, technical innovation and automation.
- Collaborate with Web-site performance team to enhance web page low latency using Google’s and other web page performance tool.
- Collaborate with other team members in utilizing and prototyping current and emerging script technologies including JQuery, Java Script, Angular JS 2.0 and 4.0 and assist team members to resolve technical issues and assist team members to resolve technical issues.
- Implement, integrate and enhance 3rd party API integration using Tag Management system, Browser development, testing and debugging tool, Java Script and JQuery.
- Apply experience in configuration management, content management and web debugging application tool including VSS, Perforce, Accurev, Bugzilla, JIRA, SharePoint, Browser Developer toolbar.
- Review technical specifications and walkthrough the code with other members of the technical team, communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications.
- Apply experience in reporting and analytics tool including Crystal Report and SQL server reporting service.
- Provide accurate estimates of effort required to develop new features, help leadership to decide return on investment and technical feasibility.
- Collaborate and partner with Enterprise Testing, Release Planning, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management and Application Support enterprise teams to successfully deliver systems enhancements.
- Apply experience in Telecom business terminology and domain knowledge.
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum 5+ of professional experience in Software Engineering (SDLC), Web Applications, Mobile App Development.
- Self-starter, works with minimal supervision and adapts well in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Web and Mobile Analytics domain.
- Work experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases, data acquisition and data warehouse related services.
- Background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
Master’s Degree in in Computer Science.
Knowledge of Page Data Layer and Tag Management systems such as Ensighten, Tealium, Adobe DTM
Working experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Coremetrics, etc.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.