Sr Manager, Digital OperationsApply now
The Sr. Manager, Digital Operations (Content) is accountable for leadership, talent management and delivering incremental value to the business in their area of focus through process, workflow, investment and resouce management. The Content team, reporting to the Senior Manager, is accountable for authoring and publication of content across multiple digital channels and for multiple lines of business (primarily through the use of Adobe Experience Manager). This includes, but is not limited to, close partnership with UX, digital marketing and product management teams, driving the goals around 100% authorability, assessing feasibility, providing inputs to the roadmap for Adobe Experience Manager together with Product, and ensuring that the teams can deliver content changes. The Sr. Manager, in addition to ensuring that the team delivers on time and with quality, is responsible for driving transfomative improvements in process and technology related to content and asset management within Digital.
What you'll do in your role.
- Design and execute against a transformation agenda for the organization to build a best in class digital content authoring team.
- Introduction of industry best practices and thought leadership
- People Management, including coaching of team members against clearly articularted development plans
- Quarterly and annual roadmap with clear success metrics and outcomes, including introduction and monitoring against new metrics and data, as required
- Development and management of workforce management plans to ensure optimized resource utilization
- Budget and vendor management
- Talent management plans, including hiring and performance management
- Process improvement across the organization with clearly articulated SLAs and process documentation.
- Ongoing partnership and socialization of processes and team’s conributions.
- Identification of, and delivery of step-function investment opportunities.
- Proactive collaboration across Operations and Digital Leadership in setting the direction, plan and objectives for the organization.
- Design organizational Rhythms of Business
The experience you'll bring.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering transformative change within a digital organization, including material impact to process efficiency. In addition, you should have experience in a strong vision for talent management and building a high performing team. You should have strong business acumen and be a solution-oriented individual, with the ability to communicate complex situations to executive audiences. You should have a passion for working cross-functionally and leading a team.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of a growing Digital organization at its core and lead a team through transformative change.
- 7-10 years of experience in digital/web content production and management, platforms and strategy
- 5+ years of people management experience, including transformational talent management strategy
- 5+ years of resource management and demonstrated success in delivering process efficiency/ cost efficiency
- Experience leading a team that utilized the Adobe Experience Cloud (primarily AEM).
- Subject matter expertise in digital content and catalog management platforms (AEM, Target)
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational departments and develop strong relationships across a company
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial elements of the business, including budgets. Ability to measure, evaluate and act on financial and operational results
- Bachelors degree in fields such as computer science, marketing or UX/design.
- Masters degree or equivalent certification preferred.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.