Sr Creative Production (Sr Editor)Apply now
Okay, enough about us. The rest of this is about what you’re capable of and the next step YOU want to take in your career.
What you'll do in your role.
At T-Mobile, we’re building a Content Studio that can flex for media production and consumption today. We’re engineering the future of creative advertising in a digital environment, and creating an entire content studio to help us do it. That’s where you come in.
Your role requires expertise in creating and editing video content in a collaborative production environment. You also bring proficiency in motion graphics, design skills, overall color grading, and audio mixing. We’re looking for a senior creative team member with a curious streak who can bring advertising and social media insight, help craft a narrative, and offer guidance to junior team members. We are building a flexible, dynamic studio where everyone is a creator and a doer. We want to feed your desire to continue learning and be part of the creative process.
As our social content moves further into video, you will be experimenting with new technology like AR/VR, 360 cameras, and drones. You will be using these platforms to create captivating, high-quality video productions.
The experience you'll bring.
- You’re a storyteller at your core.
- You edit sizzles, trailers, product videos, long-form narrative, TV spots and videos for broadcast, all social channels, and Industrial use.
- You’ve done it all.
- You can filter all content and ideas through a T-Mobile lens and Brand values.
- You’ve worked with and developed content for major Brands either in-house or agency/post-production side
- You can take a drive full of footage and turn it into a reviewable edit in a day.
- You can take direction and run with it with little or no supervision.
- You are collaborative and accept constructive feedback.
- You’re fast. Tight timelines don’t stress you out, in fact you thrive on them.
- You have an excellent attention to detail, follow through, and commitment to quality.
- You have experience with Adobe suite though Premiere will be your primary focus.
- You have a working understanding and proficiency in After Effects
- You have experience doing color (whether in Premiere or otherwise), and you can do a sound mix that could go to broadcast if necessary.
- You have experience working with content management teams and keep content library organized and up-to-date.
Where you want to go.
- You want to lead the charge in shaping content at one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
- You are looking to make your mark in the creative world by managing top-quality content for a brand famous for advertising.
- You are excited by the opportunity to build a new visual style for a brand—and you already have thoughts about what you would like to see.
- You like 401Ks, paid holidays, medical insurance, and cool company perks.
- You live (or want to live) in Seattle, one of the country’s fastest growing innovation economies for adtech, engineering, and creative.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.