Social Content Creator - Device & How TosApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Partner across the T-Mobile organization to introduce new products and services with innovative and unique strategies rooted in social media best practices and techniques.
- Ensure T-Mobile's products, services and customer experience reputation is enhanced by social media activities.
- Partner closely with the product team and OEM leads to develop social content and campaigns to support the consumer need states across product lifecycle.
- Integrate with Product, PR, Marketing and T-Force to actively manage product communications using device, support, brand and/or executive social channels
- Become an internal and external voice as one of T-Mobile's product enthusiasts delivering best in class sharing and creative idea generation.
- Embrace and articulate the T-Mobile "voice" and communicate across device social media platforms consistently with existing brand. Actively work to develop and execute strategies to increase share cf voice
- Create tickets for work, log/document work and use tools to contribute to the social content calendar
- Write scripts for Unboxings, product explainer videos and How To content in both English and Spanish
- Perform as "On camera" talent in both English and Spanish in recorded and LiveStream social content.
- The Social Content Creator will support a broad range of T-Mobile products and services including handsets, tablets and/or hotspots, connected wearables, service offerings and accessories. The Social Content Creator role will partner closely with Integrated Brand Marketing, PR/Corporate Communications and Product teams to develop social content for Devices, Services and How Tos that helps drive engagement, awareness and excitement for the T-Mobile brand.
The experience you'll bring.
•2 + years social content development or content strategist role including client-facing experience, preferably with Fortune 500 clients
•2+ years experience in best practices in user experience, and best practices in content optimization within web
- 2+ years experience in content creation on platforms including, but not limited to YouTube, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.
•Strong knowledge of social media principles and an understanding of how corporate and user generated content works together
•Comfort representing new disciplines in social media environments; a strong understanding of advertising or social media/ PR agency experience
•Competency in brand and product engagement, e-commerce, web self-service, customer loyalty and cross sell technologies
•Journalism or external communications skills
•Intermediate skills in Excel , Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio
•Working knowledge of scripting, .NET, ASP and other current Web technologies
•High School Diploma/GED
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.