Director, Demand Forecasting, Supply ChainApply now
You will lead a group of highly skilled data scientists who are well-versed in supply chain planning to deliver accurate weekly forecasts with agility. A successful candidate also must have deep forecasting operations leadership experience with a strong statistical background.
What you'll do in your role.
- Be the functional owner for weekly SKU-level device sales and reverse demand and supply forecast with first-class accuracy
- Lead system build for necessary demand forecast
- Lead promo lift quantification analytics
- Lead accessory demand forecasts
- Lead analytics on drivers for handset protection claim demand
- Develop new approaches to continue to increase accurate forecasting, such as with machine learning
- Being lead liaison with OEM management VP and senior director, OEM VPGMs, director and above leaders in Commercial, marketing, finance and sales organizations
- Provide SVP, VP and Sr. Director leadership of Device & Supply Chain strategic insights for optimized decision making
- Guide and develop a high functioning team of Data Scientists
The experience you'll bring.
- 5+ years executive supply chain demand forecasting leadership experience in a Fortune 500 retailer
- 10+ years of professional experience in leading statistical analysis
- 5+ years of experience managing highly skilled analytics leaders
- Strong executive presence with a high-degree of effectiveness communicating complex concepts to Senior Leaders.
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of the following (or related) categories: telecommunications, retail, subscription services, consumer electronics, banking, economics
- Ability to think through multiple levels of impact in highly complex and highly inter-dependent large-scale businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to both subject matter experts and non-technical professionals.
- Deep experience in communicating via Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong grasp of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or similar discipline required; A graduate degree in quantitative discipline strongly preferred
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.