Digital Optimization Testing ManagerApply now
The Digital Optimization Testing Manager is accountable for delivering A/B testing and creating personalized campaigns across the T-Mobile digital channels and brands, driving incremental business value. This role is responsible for driving all operations related to the creation, maintenance and operation of optimization across web and app campaigns, utilizing Adobe Experience Cloud tools, such as Adobe Target and Analytics. This includes, but is not limited to, partnering with UX, digital operations, marketing, creative and product management teams. Other key responsibilities include: providing inputs to the product road map for Adobe Target, delivering against client service level agreements, as well as providing overall optimization governance, consulting, analysis and best practices for A/B testing.
What you'll do in your role.
The ideal person hired onto the team will be results-focused, collaborative and customer-obsessed. You'll have a passion for continuously improving high-quality digital customer experiences. The Digital Optimization Testing Manager will manage personal performance against customer Service Level Agreements, as well as identify and deliver against opportunities for step-function change in the delivery of our services.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Plan & execute optimization campaigns, including the definition of test goals, ROI, tracking metrics, sample size, and campaign duration in partnership with stakeholders from across the organization.
- Own A/B testing process from intake to feasibility to creation to analysis to results and recommendations. Work from a testing roadmap to ensure campaigns are run on time and without conflict.
- Proactively communicate the status of projects to business owners and key stakeholders as needed, and manage deliverable/launch expectations with all business owners
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources to evaluate the success of optimization efforts, develop insights into customer behavior, and evaluate the effectiveness of optimization campaigns.
- Communicate the results of the optimization program to a broad audience of stakeholders and executives.
- Be an SME for various areas of the business on Optimization consultation and best practices
- Act as a mentor for the digital ops team members
The experience you'll bring.
- Working knowledge of A/B/MVT testing
- Subject matter expert in digital optimization methodology
- Experience using an A/B/MVT platform, preference for experience with Adobe Target.
- Deep understanding and practical application of enterprise-wide Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, as well as a working understanding of Tag Management solutions such as Tealium and DMP such as Adobe Audience Manager
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve test implementation and reporting problems.
- Solid understanding of statistics related to hypothesis testing – in particular, determining statistical relevance and confidence in results.
- Ability to measure, evaluate and make recommendations on testing results
- Ability to understand user and task flows through high-volume transactional websites with rich functionality.
- Experience working with websites, social media and e-mail campaign platforms; knowledge of digital marketing or e-commerce
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational departments and develop strong relationships with the diverse resource groups (executives, UX designers, developers, analysts) involved in the test lifecycle.
- Experience with Agile, Kanban and Lean methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, marketing, UX/design, or similarly related.
Req ID: 133970BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.