Search Specialist (MetroPCS)Apply now
This role would serve as an internal liaison with legal teams to gain copy approval and manage competitive and distributor's use of branded trademark terms.
What you'll do in your role.
- Lead the management and execution of paid search campaigns that deliver on business objectives
- Collaborate with search planners to build strategic action plans and SEM optimization strategies that increase qualified site traffic, raise purchase consideration, and generate lift in brand awareness and purchase volumes
- Provide strategic guidance for paid search campaign structure and targeting, including search query mining, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes and algorithms
- Provide leadership guidance for search engine marketing platforms to drive tactical best-practice and identify opportunities to leverage platform innovations for testing and optimization.
- Work alongside internal and external (agency) teams to execute and optimize digital programs that align with paid and unpaid channels and corresponding best practices
- Provide a strategic perspective and keyword performance insights to inform SEO content strategies.
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant search advertising experience
- Strong organizational skills across search tactics, including structural and targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL)
- Ability to manage hyper-localized media campaigns at a national level across paid search and local reviews/direction engines (i.e. Yelp, Google My Business, etc.)
- Direct or indirect experience working across all digital media channels (DR, Display, Video, Search, Mobile, Social, Organic)
- Experience driving innovative media testing opportunities, including Alpha and Beta pilot programs
- Experience working directly with a leading ad server (i.e. Google AdWords and Google Ads, Bing) for campaign setup, ad trafficking, paid media performance reports)
- Experience with multiple digital tracking tools and the ability to articulate their product benefits to internal teams (i.e. Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics)
- Ability to manage and provide direction to internal teams regarding floodlight tagging for existing and new web pages
- Strong experience partnering with organic/natural search channels
- Ability to understand and identify correlational patterns in digital media from aggregate data sources, trends, and studies
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to lead team and articulate changes in KPI measurements and corresponding optimization as part of attribution outputs, which would improve media effectiveness and/or cost efficiency
Req ID: 134277BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.