Director, Product Marketing - Consumer Services & StrategyApply now
The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset and ability to deal with uncertainty while building concepts from scratch and taking them all the way to commercialization while always keeping the customer first. You will also have a proven track record managing teams and a passion for working with external partners on the latest digital services for consumers. Experience with partner marketing, business development, or digital subscription services a plus.
What you'll do in your role.
- Create product and marketing strategies that outline the market opportunity, customer pain points, product positioning, GTM strategy, and financial benefit of moving forward with specific digital services working with key stakeholders including Market Research, Pricing, and Product Management.
- Act as the business leader and SME across your product categories and along with day-to-day business management through the entire lifecyle
- Support launch planning and orchestration of commercial release of products as well as ongoing marketing plans
- Actively partner with Product Management, Business Development, and Marketing teams to develop new digital service opportunities and evolve the future of digital subscription services, billing, and rate plan value added services
- Manage and develop a team of Product Marketing Managers to drive value added services offerings
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field of study such as Computer Science.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing product marketing teams and delivering successful, holistic product marketing plans that can be tied to increased business revenue.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies, integrated marketing and launch plans, messaging and related tactics in close cooperation with Product Management, Sales and other key functions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and projects with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing, engineering, field marketing, external vendors and sales teams.
- Experience developing formal partnerships, contract negotiations, and co-marketing agreements.
- Proven track record of building and managing teams and a passion for mentoring and developing people.
- An inspirational leader who has the demonstrated ability to build a strong network across an organization that is experiencing rapid growth.
- A strong foundation of looking through the lens of customer types to identify key opportunities and areas of focus.
- The ability to use consumer insights to develop segment-specific solutions and compelling value propositions to solve customer pain points.
- Deep passion for consumer technology (entertainment services, streaming video, music, gaming, cloud services) and the latest market trends.
- Desire to manage multiple projects and priorities demanding both rigorous attention-to-detail and high-level comprehensive solutions.
- Smart and innovative; thinks outside the box
Req ID: 153406BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.