Senior Manager, Commercial Marketing - Voice AcquisitionApply now
Requires competency in marketing strategy, analytics, business acumen, identifying device trends & insights from customer & competitive research, retail, change & innovation, and cross-functional leadership.
What you'll do in your role.
- Leads team focused on leading the Consumer Postpaid offers strategies from ideation to execution.
- Leads day to day understanding of performance vs Consumer Postpaid Voice Activation targets and develops contingencies to ensure target delivery.
- Develops and implements 6 month rolling offers plan focused on driving new customer targets for T-Mobile’s Postpaid business by synthesizing customer insights and business strategy. Requires extensive device knowledge across various OEMs, development of promotional offer strategy and value propositions, and offer performance management.
- Partners with cross-functional teams including operations, supply chain, finance, integrated marketing, product management, analytics, consumer insights, pricing and more to develop and execute device launches and offers. This role requires strong cross functional leadership across the enterprise to ensure flawless key device launches including offers in market and performance management after launch.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities based on competitive landscape, business performance and customer pain points. Provides strategic recommendations on device offers and programs to capture new customers.
- Manages device offer business performance including tracking of results, market invest budget, competitive wargaming, preparing contingencies and developing multiple iterations of the offers plan to respond to changes in the competitive environment.
- Profitably maximize subprime conversion within Bad Debt envelop.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years marketing experience; 3 years managing teams
- 5+ years in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on Marketing, Product development or sales. Strong understanding of voice and data services and products
- Knowledgeable about devices landscape including new technologies
- Ability to lead large scale device launches in fast paced and highly competitive industry with collaborative approach
- Strong communications skills by presentation, written and verbal methods
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Experience in analyzing customer, business, and industry data to drive business performance
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives, ability to develop high level financial models and review quarterly forecasts and budgets.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- MBA preferred
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.