Sr Creative Development ManagerApply now
As the Un-carrier, we changed wireless forever. We abolished barriers, cut the BS and eliminated mind-bending costs and complexities. We sparked a wireless revolution. We led by example and forced an entire industry to follow. But this was just the start.
At our core – we love our customers. We put people first, treat them right and change the rules in their favor. We’re a company with a beating heart that sees people over numbers, that celebrates differences – knowing we’re better together than apart, and a company inspired to change the world for the better.
Our future is in redefining wireless. Not what is, but what will be. In bringing choice, value and simplicity to customers in entirely new ways. In reimaging a connected world for all – without limits. And while other companies focus on who much they can charge… we dream of what customers can do. Frictionless, end-to-end experiences. On their terms. Technology in the service of people. Not the other way around.
It’s this unstoppable mindset and our mission of becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to their world. That inspires us every day.
And we believe the power of real-time content is exponential and growing. Creative is judged at the speed of a thumb flick, and with less than 6 seconds to tell a story, the work better be interstellar. Good creative and good execution tell stories cross-platform, through sequential narratives, experiences, and offers, but it’s all connected. It brings the brand to life in ways that engage and drive an authentic conversation. It’s purposeful, impactful and always elevates the brand.
Okay, enough about us. The rest of this is about what you’re capable of and the next step YOU want to take in your career.
What you'll do in your role.
You will work directly with a Senior Creative Lead at the Brand Studio, marketing leaders, and the creative and production groups to help build and shape creative and content concepts across the organization. This role also requires an ability to translate strategy into creative executions, presentations and engaging content.
The experience you'll bring.
- Spent 6+ years in a presentation-facing Creative discipline.
- Love storytelling. T-Mobile's success is due to our ability to craft a motivational story around people and our purpose. We create content that speaks with, not at people. You should be able to ideate and storyboard against this mission, and you should be excited about telling these diverse stories every day.
- Love social media. You pride yourself in your expertise of the social landscape, and can use that expertise to inform creative partners and broader groups on the latest and greatest social opportunities and industry best practice.
- Create for all channels. You believe us when we say that social is no longer contained to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Every channel, every strategy, needs to be social.
- Work quickly. You relish the opportunity to be consistently creative. You work well under pressure, can deliver on steep timelines, and always keep an eye on the larger narrative.
- Don’t need someone looking over your shoulder. You work independently and proactively. You can take a Brief – or more often, a conversation – and turn it into an idea. You know when to get others involved, and how to work with peers inside and outside Creative.
- Aren’t precious about your work. Don’t get us wrong – we want passionate Creative thinkers. But we also want Creatives seasoned enough to know when to push back, when to take feedback, and when to move on.
- Want to collaborate with a team designing the attention-grabbing, movement-making content in T-Mobile's social and digital channels.
- Are looking to make your mark in the creative world by building award-winning work for one of the country's fastest growing companies.
- Want less structure, not more, to allow your creativity to thrive in a modernized and collaborative environment.
- You like 401Ks, paid holidays, medical insurance, and company perks.
Req ID: 160063BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.