Sr. Creative Development ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Visual design and/or copywriting concepting, development, and execution of assigned digital initiatives, including but not limited to web, app, display, social, and e-mail communications.
- Leadership of specific low- and mid-level digital initiatives, including acting as a liaison with Brand, Digital, and other partner groups to align creative to strategic goals, from briefing through production/go-live.
- Partner with Designers and Copywriters throughout T|Studios to share best practices, inspirational creative inputs, and other relevant learning.
- Provide process and creative management input to T|Studios leadership and peers in the Integrated Program Management team to drive more efficient and effective processes through the internal studio.
- Mentor associate and mid-level Creatives within T|Studios to grow their skillset and career.
The experience you'll bring.
- 5-7 years of creative development (client- or agency-side), including development of creative from concept through production/live
- Ability to provide innovative and unique creative ideas while adhering to brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of digital-owned and paid channels, and a history of developing creative campaigns into those channels
- Ability to juggle multiple projects from multiple stakeholders at the same time.
- Experience with A/B testing or sequential advertising strategies, and the ability to optimize creative performance based on data, results, and KPIs.
- Comfort working with Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to represent and defend digital-first initiatives within a matrixed organization
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience leading a small creative team on a project without direct supervision from Leadership
Req ID: 160229BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.