Service Delivery ManagerApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Establish delivery processes and support models with minimal cost to serve and with cost-effective systems
- Establish commercial service level agreements for T-Mobile products and services consumed by business customers / enterprise clients.
- Define Support Models for internal and external teams (vendors, partners, customers) that ensure service delivery of contractual SLAs
- Establish Operational Level Agreements with internal teams that support commercial SLAs
- Solve complex, multi-faceted problems facing day-to-day operations
- Establish, evaluate, and report KPIs related to service delivery of T-Mobile solutions and for individual client accounts.
- Actively participate in setting contractual terms definitions for Customer support and invoicing
- Serve as SME for the Legal and Business teams in terms of capabilities of the operational support model
- Invest in the reduction of risk to T-Mobile and contractual parties
- Contribute to departmental strategy and the development of the roadmap; represent needs at leadership meetings
- Promote and lead support model with internal teams
- Supervise service-performance delivered from supporting departments and oversee teams to manage the delivery of contracted services.
- Champion the resolution of day-to-day operational issues across the teams and ensure cross-functional execution of operational tasks related to contractual service objectives
- Facilitate creation of documentation, job aids, test plans, and other instructional collateral that are required to enable processes across cross-functional workgroups
- Ensure that operations pain points are clearly articulated, and detailed customer experience scenario/use cases have been documented to right fit the solutions to be implemented.
- Lead Operations trade off decisions.
- Ensure that corresponding risks have been identified and evaluated, and ensure solutions are properly selected and implemented.
- Partner with the Business Development and Product Development teams to ensure e smooth on-boarding of client
- Execute escalation protocols when necessary to elevate focus on high priority issues
Monitor, report, present, and manage operational performance as it relates to service delivery objectives and customer expectations
- Develop Key Performance indicators for specific client accounts to proactively identify issues.
- Partner with the Product development team to identify service or performance gaps contributing to poor performance and/or to improve performance of the relationship
- Presents executive summaries of account health to Senior level leaders within the client’s corporate environment
- Present the Operations support model to clients in pre-sales meetings with client’s C-level executives
- Lead troubleshooting endeavors and workflow mapping with clients to improve service delivery performance KPIs
- Facilitate the delivery of IT Service Management processes, like conference bridges for major incident management, and known issues related to release management
- Facilitate anecdotal business validation testing with internal teams for when delivering incident resolutions
- Provide post-incident Root Cause Analysis for high priority incidents
Groom support and service delivery processes and protocols in pursuit of improvement opportunities
- Facilitate delivery of training material for customers
- Develop testing and other validation steps at onboarding to ensure smooth transition of support from project to operation.
The experience you'll bring.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience with at least:
- 1+ year experience leading cross-functional teams in the implementation of services, products, projects, or process improvement OR 3+ years operations experience supporting systems, networks, and/or accounts
- Experience in developing and driving adherence to KPI’s and/or Service levels.
- Proficiency in analyzing, developing and implementing service health KPIs
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships across many lines of business at all levels internally and externally with demonstrated presentation skills and experience
- 2+ years management experience (preferably in an operations, IT service management, or Service Delivery role)
- 1+ years telecommunications industry experience with a wireless communications provider
- Understanding of Unified Communications systems and operations, including client, transport/network, and core system administration
- Proficiency in analyzing, developing and implementing financial analysis related to business operations, SLAs, and resource planning.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.