Sr Retail Digital Experience ManagerApply now
This position is responsible for creating retail product demos & visual merchandising plans, providing digital retail merchandising guidelines and communicating demo solutions to all branded retail stores. This position is responsible for managing content deploymnet processes , market/field training, compliance reporting and system improvements.
What you'll do in your role.
- Develop, execute and manage retail digital demos that support the goals of T-Mobile from a Interactive merchandising, traffic flow, customer experience and digital signage perspective. Understand the different aspects of each individual store type to provide company-wide digital design solutions that support our brand and merchandising initiatives. Manage the day-to-day of all retail digital tools and communicate merchandising & technical requirements to all markets on a timely basis.
- Define and maintain deployment guidelines for promotions, product launches, promo merchandising that affect sales and create the right in-store experience for our customers. Guidelines will support company stores and authorized dealers merchandising.
- Utilize and expand upon the current content management systems software to leverage the tool to its full potential.
- Develop, implement and maintain field merchandising relationships and cross functional hardware partners.
- Attend Key promo and merchandising launch meetings in order to develop the best strategy for digital demo creation and Implementation. Aid in making merchandising decisions in conjunction with retail creative marketing, and sales operations.
- Maintain a store detail database that encompasses all store screens and platform. Develop a reporting application to quickly identify consistencies and inconsistencies to help determine best solutions for new merchandising needs.
- Manage all vendors, project budgets and timelines within defined scope of work.
- Program management of deployment program.
- Process invoices, purchase orders and manage project budgets.
The experience you'll bring.
- 4-7 years of marketing and digital merchandising experience
- Project Management experience including tracking projects and budgets
- Experience in leading and facilitating meetings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.