Retail Visual Merchandising ManagerApply now
The Retail Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for the execution of in-store Visual Merchandising strategies within a T-Mobile branded retail store. You will execute and influence planograms and merchandising floor layouts, develop innovative creative executions that lead to visually impactful store environments, and participate in creative briefing with external design agencies.: Experience with wireless, wireless accessories and interactive technology within retail environments preferred. Experience in store design fixture systems, design or execution of concepts and product placement and working knowledge of InDesign is desired. Strong balance between merchandising savvy and business acumen is desired. Driving the merchandising to support the customer journey as well as the sales requirements of the store.
What you'll do in your role.
Requires competency in: customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing talent management, result focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develop in-store visual merchandising strategy and execution plan for T-Mobile stores. Translate high level strategy and options in a manner that is easily digestible and translatable to collateral guidelines.
- Partner with Accessories and Device teams to research trends and collaborate on product placement
- Lead Visual Merchandising solutions for all store types, including new concepts.
- Collaborate with Visual Print & Digital Creative teams to align merchandise placement with visual execution across all store formats
- Drive seasonal trim kit ideation and execution to ensure relevance and fresh retail executions.
- Develop multifunctional smallwares to support product and brand messaging
The experience you'll bring.
- 4+ years Retail Visual Merchandising experience
- Understanding and awareness of spatial relationships, 3D fixtures and formats
- Visual Merchandising design skills and has a visionary design aesthetic
- Understanding of Real Estate blue prints and layouts
- Ability to develop innovative and cost-effective fixture and store design strategies and work cross- functionally with inline teams to develop web based tools that creatively impact brand awareness, improve the customer experience and optimize creative production in all retail sales locations.
- Ability to execute and manage all merchandising and creative direction for all in-store promotions and collateral placement ensuring the direction to the field is in-line with T-Mobile brand usage & positioning Guidelines & product strategies
- Understanding the creative production process sufficiently in order to intelligently and articulately communicate with agencies/ vendors to translate the business needs in to creative /visual merchandising / fixture solutions
- Merchandising Display Design experience
- Experience with the Adobe suite and Sketchup/InDesign
- 2-4 years’ experience working in one or more of the following industries: retail, US wireless, customer electronics or technology
- 2+ years’ experience leading/managing teams of professionals in retail positions.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing/Merchandising or Commercial Arts Preferred. Additional relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Project Management certification desired
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.