Project Manager - WholesaleApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Establish partnerships across the MVNO/IoT team and the enterprise to define, develop, manage and drive execution of the onboarding pipeline based on business and customer needs.
- Own implementation of the partner onboarding process.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet timelines, business, financial, and technical goals.
- Serve as the Wholesale onboarding subject matter expert internally and externally, ensuring that business goals and strategy are achieved through each onboarding execution.
- Lead the new project governance tasks to include prioritization, feasibility and related meetings.
- Contribute to optimizing process efficiency and drive ongoing improvements.
- Strong Meeting management skills [Comfortable conducting project meetings and setting/managing stakeholder expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate].
- Strong Project Planning and organizational Skills.
- Ability to develop detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports, and budget forecasts.
- Solid Process Development Skills, experience driving process improvement initiatives to enable improved collaboration.
- Foster a quality centric environment and introduce tools to optimize business processes to meet/exceed business metrics.
- Maintain SharePoint site identify and apply required changes as the business needs change.
- Ability to work in agile, waterfall and mixed delivery environment.
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum of 1-4 yrs. formal project management work experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making.
- Solid working knowledge of Agile tools and methodology in a hybrid environment.
- Implementation orientation.
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving market threats and opportunities.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Strengths in building contacts and leveraging positive working relationships to achieve business goals.
- Ability to direct, coach and influence employees without a direct reporting relationship.
- History of working with a wide variety of stakeholders while delivering exceptional follow-up/follow- through.
- Wireless / telecom industry experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- PMP certification and working knowledge to apply PMI principles preferred. Lacking project management certification, candidates must possess a minimum of 2-4+ years PM experience.
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Visio.
- Previous experience with Billing systems and/or Engineering related projects would be a plus.
Check your commute.
Other Available locations.
Various T-Mobile Locations
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.