Sr Channel Program Manager – Relations and EventsApply now
Ideal candidate has a background in channel management, writing, media, public relations, internal events, and partner program management.
What you'll do in your role.
- Present to and influence senior leadership regarding channel partner strategy needed to achieve business goals.
- Regular interaction with Channel Partners to ensure the T-Mobile partner program is top of mind and the number one choice of sales options.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry analysts to position T-Mobile Partner Program as the best program for channel partners.
- Assess upcoming business initiatives and develop analytics for SEO and Advertising in regards to all T-Mobile partner program media efforts.
- Handle all market messaging for the channel team.
- Represents channel partners’ team strategy for all partner and national events.
- Strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership for the partner solutions team (T-Mobile’s internal indirect team)
- Create field-facing communication and supporting documents that clearly translate messaging plans and strategy to frontline employees.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
The experience you'll bring.
- Journalism or writing experience strongly preferred.
- Channel experience a strong plus.
- Wireless exp a strong plus.
- T-Mobile Tools & System Knowledge: Knowledge of T-Mobile’s Commission Operations & Enterprise Commission System preferred.
- Experience with connected product/solution providers a plus.
- Data Analysis: Proven Ability To Analyze Data From Existing Systems And Multiple Sources, Consolidate Results, Create A Comprehensive Picture, And Make/Present Informed Recommendations
- Negotiation: Excellent Influencing And Negotiation Skills.
- Project Management: Strong Project Management, Analysis, And Execution Skills -- Resulting In Track Record Of Successful Achievements.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrated Use Of Innovative Yet Analytical Approaches To Problem Solving.
- Software: Basic Computer Skills And Knowledge Of Common Business Applications (Web Browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, And PowerPoint, Etc.)
Req ID: 150690BR
Travel Required: No
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.