Product Champion - TOP's "Team of Pros"Apply now
CANDIDATES WILL BE ON A 6 - MONTH ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENT AT OUR BELLEVUE, WA HEADQUARTERS. CORPORATE HOUSING WILL BE PROVIDED.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT ALL THE BELOW TO SharePoint Link. APPLICANTS MUST CLICK ON THE ‘APPLY NOW’ BUTTON BELOW THEN COMPLETE THE REQUIRED STEPS.
- UPDATED RESUME (REQUIRED)
- NOMINATION FROM IMMEDIATE/REPORTING MANAGER (REQUIRED)
- NOMINATION FROM A DIRECTOR LEVEL OR ABOVE (REQUIRED)
- DEVELOPMENT PLAN OR LAST AMPed DISCUSSION (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
NOTE: APPLICANTS MISSING ANY OF THE REQUIRED ITEMS ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
TOPs or ‘Team of Pros’ is an Un-Career experience program unlike anything else that’s available to our awesome Frontline employees! It is a program within Product & Technology that last 6 months at HQ in Bellevue. While here, you are a Product Champion! You will be working side by side with product and business owners to constantly improve the product and customer experience. You’ll learn what it takes to continue your career at HQ or back in the field, if you choose. It’s fun, fast paced and one of the most extensive and rewarding career development programs offered at T-Mobile. We’re looking for Frontline employees that are passionate about improving our product and promotions experience across all channels and bring great, insightful feedback and ideas to the business owners within Product and Technology, Commercial and Marketing and Experience.
What you'll do in your role.
· Provide & work directly with business and product owners with key insights into the customer and rep experiences. We want to know what really happens out in the field between our customers and the frontline.
· Develop the customer experience across channels on how things work today existing and how things should work for our customers.
· Raise awareness of key customer pain points through both validation and leveraging experience & expertise in dealing with our customers.
· Assist in identifying product requirements, prioritizing features, and improving the overall customer and frontline experience for our products, services, promos and transactions.
· Develop comprehensive presentations that identify pain points, capture customer sentiment and analyze competitor experiences.
· Regularly present insight and findings to large groups and all levels of leadership.
· Identify product enhancements that improve the customer and rep experience across channels (Care, Retail, Web, App, Self-Service)
· Support product ideation from design recommendations to ongoing testing efforts for products and promotions.
· Proactively identify opportunities that drive efficiencies within the TOPs program.
· Monitor and report on customers’ reactions after launch (e.g. via escalations, feedback from the field).
· Present greatest areas of opportunity to eliminate pain points to leadership and business owners.
· Ability to clearly identify areas of opportunity that improve the customer experience.
· Serve as an ambassador for TOPs.
· Develop new career skills to utilize back in the field or at HQ.
· Help create & support training documents for internal and external users like our customers and
frontline reps (C2, web, app, training docs).
The experience you'll bring.
· Good standing at T-Mobile.
· Currently in a full-time position.
· Has not interviewed for the program in the previous 12 months from the date of this submission.
· 2+ years of recent experience working directly with T-Mobile customers in a Retail store or Care center.
· Experience managing/influencing people or program related work
· Nomination from your immediate/reporting leader AND a nomination from Director level or above.
· Passion for T-Mobile and excitement about improving our products and the customer experience.
· Aptitude to speak up about what matters most to improve the experience for our customers while balancing the business benefit.
· Ability to work in an autonomous environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Basic skills with Microsoft Office - Preferred knowledge with SharePoint & Excel.
· Experience in branding and/or creative work for TMO – Preferred.
· Proven ability to operate at a senior level.
· Current Development Plan.
Education Minimum Required
· Bachelor’s Degree or currently enrolled in a continued education program
Recruiting Timeline: Recruiting for the TOPs rotational program is underway. If you meet the required qualifications and have applied via SharePoint Link we will contact you directly to discuss next steps.
Applications received without submission of resume and nominations from both your immediate leader and a Director level or above will not be considered for an interview.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.