TOPS Product Champion ManagerApply now
TOPS or ‘Team of Pros’ is an Un-Career experience program unlike anything else that’s available to our awesome Frontline employees! It is a program within the Product & Technology organization that lasts 6 months at HQ in Bellevue, Washington.
We are looking for candidates that are willing to relocate to HQ in Bellevue for 6 months on this Manager stretch assignment. Candidates must have a strong ability to develop Product Champions through regular coaching, 1-1 mentoring, administrative support of system access, time tracking, etc.
We are also looking for passionate candidates that are excited about improving our product and promotions experience across all channels and bring great, insightful feedback, while managing a team of Product Champions and key portions of the TOPS program.
Please note that this position is for the Product Champion Manager role only and is a rotational, stretch assignment in Bellevue at HQ.
What you'll do in your role.
- Regular 1-1’s, feedback loops, documenting Product Champion growth and experiences (in Workday, for example)
- Day to day support of critical tasks to support time tracking in Kronos, PTO approval, system access, workday functions etc.
- Act as a proxy when program leadership is out
- Create and lead critical team meetings
- Helping with onboarding and offboarding process for our Product Champions
- Providing feedback to potential candidates
- Crafting communications and status tracking of key items
- Influence and partner with product champions on understanding their HQ experience and how to translate that to value for the Product Champion
- Partner with business and product owners aligning on feedback and key insights to help the product champion identify growth opportunities and strengths
- Acts as lead product champion on complex products and projects.
- Assist TOPS leadership on mentoring other members in the program and assisting with resume/interview skill building.
- Will consistently present insight and findings to large groups and all levels of leadership.
- Provide leadership within key areas of the program i.e. social and branding, field outreach, promotions monitoring, etc. bringing forward recommendations for improvements.
- Partner with the TOPS Program Managers to lead and expose Product Champions to different experiences within P&T.
- Able to balance 60% PC work and 40% managing people, leading and coaching to deliver great results.
- Responsible for the Product Champion TOPs Program experience as you ensure that each person gets an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution to their development needs
The experience you'll bring.
- Frontline people Managers (L09) in the field that have gone through the TOPS Program and are now TOPS Alumni.
- Ability to relocate to HQ in Bellevue, WA for 6 months.
- Proven ability to operate at a senior level within the TOPS Program and have built solid partnerships with our HQ customers.
- Unique ability to lead and coach people to deliver great results
- Up to date on current technology and products to balance Product Champion development and TOPS Program work.
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.