M-Retail Sales Associate Bilingual - SpanishApply now
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet Metro by T-Mobile, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we’re just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
What you'll do in your role.
Here’s to the power of teamwork. When you join the Metro by T-Mobile “dream team,” you’ve got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you’re more than a sales person. You’re a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
• Customers visit your retail store—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
• You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
• Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential Metro by T-Mobile sale
• Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
• When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
• We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings
The experience you'll bring.
• At least a year of previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role, although we’ll also consider customer service experience in some situations
• A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
• When it comes to communication skills, you’re off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
• Bilingual speakers wanted: you’re fluent in English and Spanish language, and can communicate like a pro in either language, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
• Tech savvy people wanted
• If you’re a born problem-solver, even better
• A high school degree or GED is essential
• Our team will have your back at every turn, and it’s important that you share that same level of commitment to them--that means having the availability to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
If you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
• Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
“Best Place to Work”
Former High Volume Retail Store Manager in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Incredible leadership and fun environment with incentive to exceed performance goals. Outstanding benefits and a true team/family atmosphere. Truly an amazing company to start or continue your career with.
Advancement sometimes does not hinge on skill set or performance. TO be honest, this is a pain point of working with in telecom. Growing your career a lot of times comes down to "who you know"
Advice to Management
Nurture your loyal and consistent performers. Far too many times I've seen great talent(myself included) walk away for a greater role that could have been a win win for both parties had you chose to promote from within.
“Amazing Company to work for!!!!!”
Current Retail Associate Manager in Hartford, CT
Vibrant and innovative company constantly improving and heading up in the Game.
It's really hard for a Top Sales associate to move higher in the company as they make the same as Assistant Managers.
Advice to Management
Make the hiring process easy and eliminate multiple interviews. Assessment can be a bit shorter for the Job application. Increase Retail Associate Manager Base salaries. They basically run the show and does everything in the store. Managers overlook them but their pay is much more then the assistant managers. Some of the sales associates makes as much as Retail Associate managers. Which prevents top Sales associate to make a move to get into management.
"Best employer that I have ever worked for.”
Current Retail Sales Associate in Fayetteville, GA
T-Mobile legitimately cares about its employees and listens as well. When something isn't right or the employees have an opinion the company always takes appropriate action.
Nothing at this time, but I haven't been employed for that long. Should something change, I'll update my review.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Metro by T-Mobile is rethinking wireless with its new mission to give value-conscious consumers a trade-off free wireless experience including all-unlimited plans featuring Amazon Prime and Google One, making it the first and only wireless brand to include Google’s cloud storage solution as part of its plan. And because Metro by T-Mobile is T-Mobile, you get the latest and greatest Android and iOS smartphones on the same advanced T-Mobile network that covers 99%1 of the population. Whether you pay at the beginning or end of your billing cycle doesn’t matter. It’s the value of the service and the network that matter most. 1 coverage area encompassing talk + text. LTE data area covers 320m people or 98% of the U.S. population
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.