Sr Enterprise / Public Sector Marketing & Strategy ManagerApply now
This position is driving customer retention/acquisition from marketing strategy through development of compelling, relevant, value propositions about T-Mobile focused on the value of our rate plans, products and services that is intended to attract and retain new and existing customers. Oversee the development of business cases for the value propositions needed to be deployed in market, factoring in market dynamics, consumer patterns, competitive actions, retailer/channel conflict, etc.
- Develops marketing plans and business cases the communication and distribution of the value propositions. Prepares annual business plans for the defined strategies and the development/implementation of key Marketing strategies. Leads development and implementation of tactical action plans
- Ensures that financial goals are met or exceeded, including return on investment
- Ensures maximum market potential through in-depth understanding of customer needs, industry trends, and market requirements for current, new and future markets. Defines market positioning and recommends pricing strategy. Defines and develops marketing strategies that will win in the marketplace through alignment with customer needs
- Partners with creative merchandising and advertising on creation of world-class advertising and collateral. The role requires strong cross functional partnership across the enterprise; specifically with sales, product management, finance, and operations leadership to ensure flawless execution and to create one look and feel for T-Mobile
- 8-10 years marketing experience; with a min of 5-7 years consumer focused marketing
- Ability to lead in ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment situations and effectively negotiate to gain resolution
- 4+ years in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on Marketing, Product Management or Sales. Strong understanding of voice and data services and products
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated marketing communication and distribution plans. Strong command of marketing and strategic frameworks (4Ps, 3 Cs, etc). Ability to develop business strategies and apply given strategy and/or common business knowledge to recommendations and rationale and deliver strong results (revenue, activations, customer retention)
- Marketing strategy and program management / implementation . Understanding of Marketing objectives and needs, and demonstrated success with executing campaigns using customer segmentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders and sell ideas/present results to executives
- Sound business analysis experience; comfortable understanding how to assess financial and operational metrics to drive insight and business decisions. Ability to create forecasts, financial models and budgets
- Experience with consumer/market research and turning analysis and insights into a business strategy
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, Marketing management, financial and operations functions
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA preferred
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?Apply now
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.