Sr Manager, Sales Operations T-Mobile for Business TransformationApply now
Come lead a team that’s shaping the future of B2B transforming how Businesses think about wireless. The Senior Manager (SM) of T-Mobile for Business (TFB) Transformation will have direct responsibility for bringing to market the TFB portfolio of initiatives driving sales growth and customer experience transformation. The SM will lead, manage, and develop a team of Senior Program Managers within the TFB Sales Operations Organization, reporting to the Director of TFB Transformation. This position will have direct responsibility for guiding Sr. Program Managers bringing compelling products, services, and technology to life in the B2B Sales channels by directing enterprise and channel specific projects from conception to field launch and execution.
Areas of focus include but are not limited to, Products and Services, Sales Enablement Tools, Customer Experience Transformation, Vendor Management, Product & Program Management, and Coaching and Development. This position will partner closely with Senior leaders within TFB Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Go-to-Market to execute against the TFB Channel Strategy.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- T-Mobile for Business Channel Program Portfolio Management
- Lifecycle Management of the T-Mobile for Business Project Roadmap
- Capacity planning, prioritization, and resource management of Portfolio and Sr Program Managers resource allocation.
- Standardize TFB program and operational procedures in areas including program management, project execution and effectiveness, customer experience, process management, and reporting for key metrics.
- Manages, leads, and provides coaching, feedback, and project guidance to TFB team members (Customer Experience Managers and Sr. Program Managers) – with real time and continuous feedback.
- Manage accountability of team in adhering to project management standards and procedures inclusive of project delivery, budget analysis and management, KPI’s, and quantifiable results.
- Oversees teams and/or manages the execution of overseeing business process mapping and documentation, root cause analysis & customer insights
- Guides team to proactively find TFB customer experience opportunities and own subsequent solutions that ensure seamless post launch support of new products & services.
- Leads cross functional teams ensuring that a clear understanding of the key customer and frontline experience opportunities are understood and that the solutions being implemented by active projects are aligned to the key drivers of the customer experience.
- Is responsible for fostering relationships to provide awareness of channel and customer needs with key organizations outside of the TFB channel including but not limited to; Marketing, Product Development, Care, EPMO, Learning & Development, Corp. Communications, Marketing, Finance, IT.
- 3+ years Program Portfolio Management with track record of delivering compelling quantifiable results in areas such as Revenue/Sales Growth, Sales Effectiveness, and/or Customer Experience.
- 6 years’ experience in process design/management including proven success in process design, optimization, analysis and documentation
- 2 years project or program management experience
- 5+ years management experience or a combination of 6+ years of people management and cross functional program leadership (in lieu of 5 years of people management experience)
- Strong industry knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers; strong understanding of policy/process impact to front line employee & customer satisfaction
- Ability to translate complex business strategies into strong implementation plans that drive results
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
- 2 years of wireless or telecommunications experience
- Experience working within or supporting B2B, Retail or Care channels
- Program Portfolio Management within B2B market space
- Experience in budget management and analysis
- Experience Supporting Sales Organization a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?Apply now
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.