Sr. Program Manager, T-Mobile for Business Sales TransformationApply now
Come join the fastest growing wireless company in North America. Be part of the team that will transform how Businesses think of wireless, by bringing the UnCarrier to B2B. Help shape the future of B2B with the best team in wireless.
The Senior Program Manager (Sr PM) of T-Mobile for Business Transformation plays an integral role in the development of exciting wireless products, services and programs for the B2B sales channel. This individual will be an active member of the T-Mobile for Business Sales Transformation team, driving the strategic roadmap and core initiatives for the channel, with an emphasis on Customer Experience and Sales process transformation. This includes driving initiatives and projects that contribute to the growth of the channel, providing business solutions within their assigned projects and attainment of project success metrics. This position will work cross-functionally with various T-Mobile support teams, working as an advocate and strategic extension of senior leadership to drive the vision and scope of each project.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects within business sales transformation
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for initiatives driving sales growth and customer experience transformation
- Customer & Sales process design
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Qualifications - Minimum Required
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional programs, influence and lead without direct management authority; in or with Sales / Sales Operations teams.
- Experience managing dependencies and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating and making trade-offs, balancing the business need versus technical constraints and maximizing business benefit while building great customer experience.
- 5 years of program or project management experience
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience, including cross-functional management
- Full industry knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers; strong understanding of policy/process impact to front line employee & customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
- Proficiency in using project management software, such as Microsoft Project
- Proven ability to translate business strategies into customer centric actions that drive results in Sales Effectiveness and/or Customer Experience
- Ability to act as an owner, provide options, drive consensus and make decisions
- Ability to flex both analysis and program/project management skills. (Able to go deep into detail on escalations)
- Collaborative, solution oriented approach
- Bachelors’ degree preferred. Five years of program management experience may be considered in lieu of degree
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?Apply now
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.