Director, TransformationApply now
What you'll do in your role.
- Provide leadership and governance to cross functional workstreams to obtain long term goals.
- Maintain a sustained focus on value creation by communicating and presenting to senior leaders to gain buy in to drive further improvements and efficiencies.
- Utilize business insights/intelligence for data driven decision making.
- Drive ideas and projects using technology solutions to differentiate the business and add value to customers.
- Identify and facilitate cross communications between workstreams where interdependencies exist.
- Take a proactive approach to challenge thinking and instituting new ideas and technology to achieve synergies and strategic transformation.
- Manage integrated plan with rigorous dependency management.
- Ensure decisions are communicated to impacted stakeholders.
- Provide avenue to escalate issues to get decisions made when needed by Steering Committee.
- Create communications plan for project/program communications.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor's degree and 10-12 years related work experience
- 5+ years of progressive people leadership experience
- Background in analytics, business intelligence and operational business experience
- Experience establishing and directing strategic plans and objectives with a successful track record of influencing senior leaders and business units to achieve common goals
- MBA a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong strategic planning skills in a complex environment
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to think broadly, outside of the box and be creative and innovative in their thinking; constantly challenges the status quo
- Analytical with a business mindset; Strong business and financial acumen
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator; works effectively up, down and across the organization to achieve common goals
- Able to move swiftly and adapt to dynamic conditions both internally and externally
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills; a direct communicator
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity, and lead in an environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Decisive leader who is able to move the business forward quickly while balancing time, cost, and quality
- Creative problem solver and solutions provider
- Performance oriented; readily accepting accountability for results
- Customer-obsessed; takes into account the impact on customers with every business decision
Req ID: 144023BR
Department: Strategic Transformation
Travel Required: Yes
Position(s) remaining: 1
Check your commute.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for FT and PT employees.
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry. We also hook you up with discount programs for everyday stuff.
Help with the fam
Families rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy are big decisions. We offer financial and wellness support to help reduce those burdens and navigate the details.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.